Saturday, February 27, 2010

Photography Blog

Well I've been saying I was going to start a blog for my photography stuff. To be honest I've been scared of it. Well I finally jumped into it. You will see it emerge over the next couple of weeks as I get it started and I figure out what works best. My friend Megan motivated me to get mine rolling after she posted her "Photography Journal". So I'd like to share my photography journal as well and here it is Sarah Nicole Photography. I enjoy taking photos and have learned so much in the last year and a half. I'm  looking forward to  reading new books, re-reading old books, doing Google searches, playing with Photoshop, taking classes, attending workshop, seeing new faces, playing, shopping for props, and all my adventures into photography. I hope you'll join me.

"Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner." ~Author Unknown



1 comment:

The Ray Family said...

Hey Sarah..so glad I remembered you had a blog. I cancelled my FB account because I was wasteing way to much time on the computer but I have a private blog. Email me your email so I can send you an invite!! :) vanessadawnray@gmail.com
Vanessa