Wednesday, July 8, 2009



Here are some pictures taken late on the 4th of July. As you can see Weston enjoyed a popsicle earlier that day. We went to church that evening and enjoyed a pot luck dinner with the members of our service. Then we headed home and walked down the street from our neighborhood to watch the fireworks from Schnepf Farms. Weston seemed to enjoy them. He said we wanted to do that (set them off), I think I may have a pyrotechnic on my hands. Tanner sported his Glory G (gDiaper) all day and they wore matching shirts I made for them (silly I know). Tanner is now 2 months old and getting so big already. He is very alert and he neck is getting stronger each day. He has started smiling and talking to us, it's the cutest thing.Tanner is also sleeping well at night with only one wake up at 2:30am. Weston still loves his baby brother VERY much and helps as much as he can!! I can't wait for the day when they can play together. We hope you all had a very Happy 4th of July!!



2 comments:

Taya said...

Studs!!!!

Megan said...

I think the shirts are adorable!