Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer Nights

I love that we live within walking distance to a little splash pad. Sometimes after dinner we take a quick trip over there. The kids play in the water for a bit and then run around the playground and go on the swings. 

Tanner Checking it out.


Mark didn't know I took this one. Tanner loves his daddy.

Weston running through the water. 

In the background you can see our bikes. Mark bought me a new bike off Craigslist for $35 (the orange one) and he bought us a kid trailer. I love riding bikes and we go very often (as long as it's not super windy or rainy). Weston even asks now at dinner time and I love that. He is even getting pretty good at going long distances on his bike. I have many great memories of riding my bike with my mom and brother. I hope this is something our boys remember also.

Then I decided to play around with my camera and the light a little bit. I used my kit lens which I rarely use but should play with more often. Some of these images I thought were fun. 



I love this one!!

The last photo I took before we left the park. :) I thought it was pretty neat.

1 comment:

Angela said...

That looks like so much fun. It is way to hot here to even go outside from 1 to 3. oh well it will all be over soon! Miss you guys