Sunday, June 6, 2010

Heritage Park (goofing around)


Playing at the park for Flatirons Community Church Baby Dedication. Thank you Corrie and Leigh for inviting us to join your family and be apart of Noah's (your family's) special day. I can't wait to see the pictures you took. 









This is our garbage find. The other day we were headed out to a park for a play date and one of our neighbors had put out three Fisher Price tricycles (all different) for trash pick up. I picked up all three (and later thanked the neighbors) and gave away two of them. For now Weston has been really enjoying this bike but today Tanner got a chance to sit on it. I think he will enjoy it also. I want to get the stickers off and give it a wash down but other than that it works great. Weston says, "Now I have a motorcycle but dad doesn't." Ouch!!

(This picture is a tad on the yellow side, today I was taking pictures in Aperture Priority Mode. I'm not so sure of it though.)

No comments: