Monday, February 16, 2009

Hospital Visit

Well, I had my first hospital visit today (it was not planned). I'm only 28 weeks and do not want to see the inside of a hospital for at least another 8 weeks.

I was having pain that wasn't normal and after being sick with a stomack bug for the last week my doctor's office thought it would be best if I went down to triage to be treated for dehydration. Sure enough I was have contractions as well, so they decided to monitor me for a while. Our baby boy is doing great and all of what I was feeling wasn't affecting him too much. He was very active and had a strong heartbeat. That was all great news to hear.

So after a couple hours there I received an IV of fluids and they decided it would be okay if I went home. I'm still having pains but after taking some medication and getting rest I hope to start feeling better. I have another appointment on Friday along with an ultra sound so we will do a follow up then. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

~Sarah and baby boy Heinle

1 comment:

Mommy said...

I hadn't checked your blog in a few weeks...sorry to hear about your visit to the hospital. I am glad everything is well. Will keep you in my prayers. Hugs!