Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tanner is 18 months

 I can't not believe Tanner has turned 18-months. He's going to be 2 before I know it. Where has time been going? He is such a smart little cookie and a trouble maker to boot. He watches everything and remembers everything. He wants to be just like his big brother and tries his hardest to keep up. He also doesn't slow down for a minute (that's defiantly a mommy trait). I know I've said this before, I wish I could freeze time. My "babies" are growing up quick. It makes me kind of teary thinking about it because I know I may not have any more "babies" and my boys are just going to get bigger. Each year (month) brings a new adventure. As much as I want them to stay little, I love watching my boys grow. I try to see the world through their eyes and I value my time with them. 

A few notes on Tanner:
*He is running all over the place these days.
*He still doesn't talk but he sure does babble a lot.
*He uses gestures to get our attention.
*He is very load (crying or not).
*Has started using a utensils.
*Can climb all over and up/down stairs.
*Enjoys coloring and painting. 
*Still loves all different kinds of foods.
*Loves playing with trains, cars, and anything with his big brother.
*Would live outside if I let him.
*Is finished with bottles (this was my delay).
*Rubs his blanket's tag to go to sleep.
*Loves to push all sorts of buttons (computer, crosswalk, controllers, handicap, anything).
*Loves to read books.
*He loves to dance.
*He is my "little monster".


Height: 34 inches
Weight: 27 pounds 9.6 ounces
He still has his moms big head. :)

We love you to pieces Tanner!!












1 comment:

*Jess* said...

That is my absolute favorite age ever! :)

You'll see a huge explosion of language between now and 24 months! A good rule of thumb is to make sure he's putting two words together (like "red truck" or "big ball!" or "want juice!") by 24 months :) If not, then some kids respond really well to speech therapy one hour a week!