Friday, April 2, 2010

Weston's Workbook


Weston spends time working in his workbook everyday. He really enjoys it and sometimes will sit for an hour doing page after page. He usually asks me if he can do some pages. I'm very proud of him. He recognizes his letters, knows most of the letters sounds, recognizes his number 1-10, knows his shapes, colors, and can write his first name (without seeing it). He is also doing well with his math skills and sorting/matching. So now we are starting to work on writing his last name, sounding out words, and phonics. He has come a long way in the last couple of months. I hope to have him a bit further in the next couple months since he starts preschool in the fall. I love when we are in the car and I hear him spelling the names of stores we are passing. I know it is sticking and that is a great feeling.  Keep up the good work sweetie.

1 comment:

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

GOOD JOB Weston!!! You're a good mommy Sarah! :)