Friday, August 7, 2009

Grandma B



We had a great visit with my mom, Grandma B. I miss her often and it was great to have her here. Weston really enjoyed playing with her, especially board games. Though they also had a great time on the slip 'n slide together. Yesterday he asked if we could go to Grandma B's house. How do you explain to a 3 year old she lives 11 hours away? I wish she was down the neighborhood well actually I'd rather be her neighbor on the ranch (maybe someday).Fortunately we'll she her again in two months when we go to Yosemite. Then later in the day he said "Grandma B forgot her Legos." It was so cute he didn't understand she had given them to him. He thought she had brought her own to play with. (Another milestone this week ~ Tanner is 3 months old.)

Mom, if you read this, you look awesome!! You are my best friend and miss you very much!! I'm so very proud of you and love you with all my heart.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad you had fun. It would be hard to be so far from your mom.
I can imagine it being hard to explain to Weston. Grammy and Poppop (Robbie's parents) only live about 3-1/2 hours away and it's hard enough trying to explain that we can't just hop in the car to see them.

Mommy said...

Your mom is young and beautiful. I love the photo of her with the boys....so special :)

Allen, Sarah, and Luke said...

Sarah, your boys are the cutest things EVER! Saw your comment on my blog -- good to know there are other big boys out there! ;) They can stick together! Luke is starting to slow down on the weight gain finally at 6 months. We'll see how things change from here!