Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mark's Birthday








We celebrated Mark's birthday last week. I wasn't sure if I should plan a get together or not due to the baby, so last minute I threw a family dinner party together. I decided to have an M&M themed party since Mark's favorite candy is peanut M&M's. We had a good time and thank you to everyone who joined us to celebrate my wonderful husband's birthday.
Thank you Fran for making the cake, to the others who brought food, and to the Heinle 5 for letting us have the party at their home.

4 comments:

Megan said...

How fun! It's nice that you guys threw something together for him.

Taya said...

Happy late birthday Mark! And congrats on TANNER!!!!!!! VERY cute... See you guys soon!

Taya:)

Mommy said...

Happy birthday to Mark! I love parties! What a good theme you picked out for him. Love it!

Christina said...

The M&M theme was great. I haven't eaten that many M&M's in a long time. What does the cake say?????