Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wow!! It's been a while

Wow!! I guess it's been a while. I didn't realize I hadn't blogged Christmas or Weston's birthday. So I guess I have some catching up to do. I promise to have some new posts up this week. I also have a new goal of posting one picture a day. As a journal of our daily lives here. So I will start with yesterday's picture.


January 30th: Mark puts the boys to bed just about every night. Since I have the boys all day long this is time with them. They love reading books with dad and I am grateful for him spending this time with his boys. 


January 31: Today is "No TV Tuesday" and the boys have been playing "Hungry Hungry Hippos" just about all day long. Sometimes I wish we didn't have a TV at all. 

1 comment:

3in3mom said...

my hubby does the same--he loves bedtime with them and I love the time I get just me before I'm exhausted!