Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Painting

I just can't keep up on blog but I'm determined because I don't think I'm going to find to scrapbook anymore. So this is my Scrapbook. I hope to actually get blog printed for my boys each year. So I need to be better about blogging. A couple of weeks ago I decided to take on a little project. I wanted some new pictures for our playroom and I didn't want super posed ones but I wanted something fun and different. So we took the boys outside and put up my backdrop stand. I bought a $5 paint drop cloth at Walmart and put some paints in clear cups. The boys had a blast and we created art and some fun photos for our playroom. 
Here are some of my favorites. 















1 comment:

*Jess* said...

I don't think I've touched my scrapbook stuff in years :(