Thursday, March 19, 2009

Maternity



So we had a chance to get a couple maternity photos taken in the last couple of days and this was my favorite. You can see my little bump. I'm definately not as big as I got with Weston but I'm sure that's because I'm not on bed rest this round and I have a 3 year old to chase around.
Megan, thank you so much for taking time out of your week off to do this for us!!!Once I have a chance to edit some of the photos I will post more. I have a doctor's appointment next week so I'll give everyone an update on how we are doing then. The count down has begun since I only have 7 weeks to go. I'm getting very anxious to meet this little guy.


2 comments:

Christina said...

That is a really awesome pic. I'd like to see the other ones too.

Mommy said...

Great photos Sarah! Can't wait to see more :)