Sunday, January 18, 2009

Silly Boy


I know it's been a while since I've posted I'm not too great with posting new things each week. We are all doing great and enjoying the great weather we've been having here in AZ. Weston has been enjoying some popsicles even. Each time he eats one he gets a colored mouth. I was playing around on Friday taking pictures with my new lens I got for my camera and I took this picture.


I took a photography class yesterday from the wonderful Sarah Goodman http://www.sarahgoodmanphotography.com/ . If you have a moment take a look at her website, you will fall in love with her work!! I'm so excited about everything I learned and I hope to see my photographs improve. I will share a couple of photos in the next couple of days.


Have a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE popsicle mouth shot! SO fun! He is getting SO big! Thanks so much for the blog love! Can't wait to see more pics!

Mommy said...

Love this photo!!! How cool to take a photo class! Is she expensive? I love photography :) Can't wait to see your other photos!